Historic Style GULF Racing Jacket
GULF HISTORIC STYLE RACING JACKET
This officially licensed Gulf jacket features the historic Blue and Orange chest strip with the embroidered Gulf Oval. With patch variations, this jacket was worn by Steve McQueen (movie Le Mans), Brian Redman, Jo Siffert, and drivers of the John Wyers Mirages, Team Gulf Porsche 917, etc.
100% Water Resistant Cotton Twill Shell and 100% Cotton Poplin Lining. This natural fiber body cover usually qualifies as safe apparel for Time Trial, Autocross, Parade Laps (CHECK YOUR CLUB TECH RULES).
Jacket design includes
- Knit Cuff (as original),
- Shoulder Gussets for comfort steering (as the original),
- Angle chest pocket with Sunglass loop (as original),
- Adjustable waist tabs for trimmer fit,
- Under arm grommets for breathability
- Inside pocket with zipper closure
- 2 outside waist pockets with zip closure
- Lightweight poly fill stitched down lining.
- Machine Washable (cold), Cool Tumble Dry.
MANUFACTURED BY THE AUTOHOLICS AT RETROMOTORSPORT GEAR, INC. UNDER LICENSE FROM GULF, LLP.